Peace River Pulp Division’s Environmental Management System supports our overall mission to be a leader in Pulp and Bio-Products Manufacturing by:
- protecting the quality of our air, water, and land resources by complying with all applicable regulatory requirements and other standards to which we have voluntarily subscribed.
- practicing sustainable forest management to maintain the ecological integrity of the public forests entrusted to our care.
- committing to pollution prevention and waste minimization.
- continually improving our environmental performance through rigorous evaluations and the establishment of meaningful environmental goals.
- being open and responsive to the environmental concerns of the stakeholders and to the communities in which we live and work.